About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
Pass the wasabi - it's Sushi time! This custom 4,900-square-foot, five-level sound-front home offers a spicy combination of Hatteras Island's best views, secluded privacy, luxury amenities, and water sports! Every aspect of this home, from its hand-sanded hardwood decks to its unique leather furniture, was designed to help guests enjoy their Outer Banks vacation. Additionally, the new drywall, paint, HVAC vents, LED lights throughout, bathroom floor tiles, and linens ensure you'll have the vacation you've always wanted.
Sushi is on Pamlico Sound at the end of a historic private road in northern Buxton. Over 15 acres of pristine maritime forest and wetlands lie between this home and the Atlantic Ocean, with no other houses blocking the sound or ocean views. This unique location offers those amazing over-water sunsets, sunrises, and moonrises that have helped make Outer Banks vacations famous, with the bonus of the Cape Hatteras lighthouse in full view to the south. Sushi offers quiet, no traffic noise, and a place where kids can safely explore the Outer Banks habitat. Sushi is equally well-suited and equipped for corporate retreats, with modern audio/video and internet systems and large custom seating areas in the library, great room, dining area, and game room. Guests come aboard Sushi through its massive ironwood front door.
For watersports, Sushi is one of the closest homes to the Canadian Hole, where colorful windsurfers and kiteboarders put on a great show just a few hundred yards to the north. Surfers and surf fishermen will appreciate the convenience of having The Point and southern beaches less than five miles away. The inshore/offshore guys have their choice of Hatteras and Oregon inlets to fish from. Scuba divers can check out the many offshore wrecks of the Graveyard of the Atlantic, including WWII German submarines.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 7 vehicles.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With 900+ properties and all the best amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every group and budget. Browse our rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and oceanfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for every group, whether you are a multi-generation visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first trip. With our professional, local team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.