About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Bathrooms
Make incredible 5,000-square-foot Ocean Rush your favorite Hatteras vacation destination. Ocean Rush is located in quiet Atlantic View Estates. It is easy to bike to shopping, art studios, the Hatteras docks, seafood restaurants, and rental shops with SUPs, bikes, and golf carts. Ocean Rush has easy ground-level access and an elevator to three floors for persons with disabilities. The first level opens with a washer/dryer nook and ends in a huge furnished game room /living area with a pool table, a TV, and a stereo, plus a kitchenette with a dishwasher, a microwave, a fridge, and an ice machine. There is easy access to the expanded pool deck with a privacy fence, a large in-ground pool with plenty of furnished sun deck space, a tropical bar, an outside shower, a half bath, and an extra-large hot tub. The first bedroom has a TV and a DVD player, deck access, and access to the hall bath with a tub/shower combo.
The second bedroom has a TV and a DVD player. The second-level third bedroom has deck access, a TV, and a bath with a shower. A second laundry area is located down the hall. Oceanfront fourth bedroom has deck access, a TV, and a full bath with a tub/shower. The oceanfront fifth bedroom has deck access, a TV, and a full bath with a tub shower. The sixth bedroom has deck access, a TV, and a full bath with a tub/shower. The seventh bedroom has deck access, a TV and a DVD player, and a full bath with a tub/shower. Beach colors abound on the third-level extra-large living area with a half bath, tall ceilings, and huge glass windows to view the ocean, plus top-of-the-line resort furniture, a gas fireplace, and an entertainment center with an extra-large TV and a stereo. The big kitchen has granite counters, a tiled floor, a gas range, double ovens, dishwashers, and refrigerators. Take your time cooking because guests will be more than happy waiting at the oceanfront dining area with wood floors. Wide furnished sundecks catch every ocean and sound view. The eighth bedroom has deck access, a TV and DVD player, and a waterpark bathroom with a separate shower and a whirlpool tub. Crowning Ocean Rush is a large loft with a fold-out sofa and a TV.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check-in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- The elevator may be out of order due to planned maintenance until May 15, 2023.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: Please park in the driveway, total maximum vehicles: 8 - Parking on the lawn is not allowed as this may cause damage to the home's septic system.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every family. Browse our rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and waterfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for every group, whether you are a multi-generation visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first stay. With our top-notch, local caretaking team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, Vacasa is here for you every step of the way.