Shelling, Snorkeling, Paddle Boarding, Eco Tours & Light Fishing. Guided family adventure trips on Hatteras Island, NC. We take your group to multiple tidal islands along the Cape Hatteras seaside. These islands are constantly changing and providing us with an abundant amount of shells , fish and sealife to see. We offer an array of adventures. We love to snorkel, clam, take a tour around the old village creeks. We take the kiddos on a hermit crab adventure and take you to find some sea glass. If you've wanted to find your very own shark tooth, we even have a spot to look for those. If you like bird watching, you will be astounded at the variety of birds we can observe, often up close. We can do some fishing, along with just enjoying the luxurious views. No crowds, set itinerary, or chaos. Just your ultimate escape aboard one of our inshore vessels.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Central AC
- Gas grill : Private
- Heated pool
- Hot tub : Private
- Pool : Private
- Sound view
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
Broaden your Horizons at this ocean-side retreat in Salvo. This beach getaway stands tall and offers amazing views of both the ocean and the sound. Located just across the street from the beach and a short walk or bike ride to the sound, Horizons is surrounded by Hatteras Island beauty.
Horizons comes packed with amenities to make your stay here on Hatteras Island as easy and relaxing as possible. There are three spacious main bedrooms, a private pool and hot tub area, elevator, wraparound sundecks, screened porch, and ocean and sound views. The home boasts a utility room with a washer/dryer along with an extra full-sized refrigerator.
Relax under the high vaulted ceilings of the great room as you gaze out the wall of windows toward the Atlantic. While dinner is being cooked, the whole gang can hang out, crank the tunes on the stereo, and get a little friendly competition going on the shuffleboard table.
The kitchen is well-equipped for the home chef to whip up your famous family recipes. Wine and dine all evening as you make your rounds from the private pool to the furnished sundecks and great room as everything is connected and easily accessible. When the time is right, head all the way up to eagles nest to take in the jaw-dropping Hatteras Island sunsets!
As you can see, this beach escape has it all. Not only is it a short walk to both the ocean and the sound, but there are also plenty of shops and restaurants nearby as well. With all of the amenities this home has to offer, sit back and relax, it's going to be an easy week. Come on in and broaden your Horizons!
Things to Know
- The pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 2 vehicles.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- 2 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
About Vacasa Vacation Homes
With 900+ homes and all the popular amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every group. Browse our rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and oceanfront rentals. Our local team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for every group, whether you are a multi-generation visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first trip. With our top-notch, local caretaking team, central support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we’ll be there every step of the way.
- Waves Market & Deli - 1.1 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 1.4 miles
- Dairy Queen - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 2.0 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 2.7 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 2.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 3.5 miles
- Hatteras Watersports - 0.3 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 0.4 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 1.1 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 1.5 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 2.6 miles