About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Bedrooms
- 10.5 Bathrooms
Sound-front Heaven's Gate is 7,000 square feet of pure vacation pleasure. Considering every bedroom is a primary and you'll have a plethora of full bathrooms, as well as half-baths, you're guaranteed a blissful trip. Here in Kinnakeet Shores, you'll have easy access to the sound for all watersports, a community pool, and tennis. The home sits on two lots for an unobstructed view, ideal for watersports and beach fun. Everyone can relax on the private white sand beach with a firepit and two kayaks, ideal for volleyball, windsurfing, or just relaxing for the day! The top level has a gorgeous 360-degree view of the sound, marsh, ocean, and the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.
This upscale house has been designed, built, and decorated for multiple families. The ground level has good parking, two carports, and access to a saltwater waterfront pool with a built-in waterfall, a tropical bar, and plenty of outdoor furniture on the sundeck. There's even elevator access to all levels of the home. For 2022, all bedrooms are equipped with 39'smart Roku TVs, and the main living area is equipped with a 65-inch smart Roku TV.
The first living level has a huge waterfront game room with a pool table, a new 65-inch Roku TV, a full entertainment system, a half bath, and seamless access to the pool. The first main bedroom has a TV and a full bath. The full kitchen on this floor features a dishwasher, stove, refrigerator with an icemaker, microwave, and seating for everyone.
The second floor opens with a full-size laundry room and a second main bedroom with a full bath and a TV. Sound-front main bedrooms three, four, and five have deck access, TVs, and full bathrooms. The sixth bedroom features a TV, deck access, and a handicap-accessible bathroom.
The third level opens with a top-of-the-line sunken theater room for 19 with Netflix access and a nearby half-bath. main bedroom seven has a TV and a full bath. Sound-front main bedroom eight has a TV, deck access, and a full bath as well. Sound-front main bedroom nine offers deck access, a TV, and a lovely bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. All rooms are close to a large, sound-front den/media room with French doors and deck access.
On the fourth floor, you'll find the final main bedroom, featuring a full bath and a TV. The great room on this floor has tall ceilings, a mile of sound-front glass, a new 65-inch Roku TV, and a huge furnished sundeck. Bring a camera, because the views of the sunsets, sound, and natural wetlands are extraordinary. With warm hardwood flooring, a fantastic entertainment system with a TV, a fireplace, upscale resort furnishings, a game table, and a wet bar, Heaven's Gate will win over even the most jaded guests. A professional-quality kitchen with granite countertops and a granite island will provide the perfect canvas for multiple chefs to work their culinary magic. A gas grill is available as well, and double water view dining tables will seat famished family members and guests.
For the vacation of a lifetime, come to Heaven's Gate.
THINGS TO KNOW
- No events or fraternities allowed.
- The sandy beach has been extended for 2022.
- Guests have access to Kinnakeet Shores Pool & Tennis. They will receive an amenity pass during check-in to utilize the shared facility.
- The fireplace is available for guest use from October through April.
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking, which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: Please park in the driveway. The total maximum number of vehicles is 10. Parking on the lawn is not allowed, as this may cause damage to the home's septic system. RV is parking not allowed in this community. If you are bringing an RV for your stay, you are welcome to park it in the parking lot of the Avon office, located at the following address: 41156 Hwy 12, Avon, NC 27915.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
With 900+ vacation homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every family. Browse our rentals, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and soundfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a multi-generation Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first stay. With our top-notch, local team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, Vacasa is here for you every step of the way.