- As low as $995 - $2,895/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 DVD players
- 5 TVs with DirecTV satellite (1-50")
- 6 Person hot tub
- Bed linens (with beds made) provided (no towels) May 23 - September 4, 2020
- Books, games, videos
- Community tennis/pickleball court
- Convenient windsports access
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Free long distance calling (in Continental US)
- Grill - charcoal (smoker)
- Home theater system with sound bar
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Private boardwalk to private soundfront sandy beach
- Screened porch
- Wireless high-speed internet access
About this Property
SOUNDFRONT Rodanthe- Cross of Honor Way Spend your holiday waterfront on the glamourous sound while being only a few mins.' walk to community beach access. Located in modren Mirlo Beach, adjacent to Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge, CARPE DIEM II is a dream come true for beachgoers, kayakers, windsurfers, kiteboarders, birding, fishing or just appealing. The lot is enormous enough to accommodate parking for your group's boat and cars. The carport leads to the all-weather entry, outdoor board racks, an outdoor shower, and a fish cleaning station.The home also comes supplied with 2 kayaks. There are three first level bedrooms (1 master with 2 person Jacuzzi), 2 baths, and laundry room. The first level opens to a shaded soundfront outdoor space and 6 person hot tub. The second level includes a second master suite, a generous very well supplied kitchen, dining area, and comfortable living room with wet bar and home theater system. The living room opens to a decorated soundfront outdoor space. The children's play area is a few steps away, and the third level tower room with couch bed is an additional living room with surrounding outdoor space and windows for pretty vistas of the sea and sound.
New for 2020: Owner will now be including bed linens (no towels) May 23 - September 4, 2020. New in 2019: Upgraded WIFI and new interior paint all through the home.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (2 masters) 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 pyramid bunk and 1 set of bunk beds, 1 couch bed (tower room)
About Surf or Sound Realty
What is your kind of vacation? Maybe it is a restful day spent laying on the sand under a shady umbrella with the sound of the waves, a brilliant novel and cold drinks in the cooler. Or, perhaps it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the relaxing waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a de-stressing soak in the spa tub. What about circling chairs under the stars with close friends after vibrant mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Regardless of whether you visualize vacationing in an extravagant oceanfront home, a tranquil soundside sanctuary, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the perfect home to provide for your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is situated on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Consistently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and neighborhoods are relaxed, family friendly and scenic. Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island vacation rentals from single family cottages to large oceanfront event homes with a a wide variety of luxurious amenities. We make it simple to work an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with a variety of interest-free, flexible payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing easy with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving thousands of wonderful Outer Banks vacationers each year, we look forward to meeting you at the beach this year! Contact us for more information about our beautiful Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the finest beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Marylin's Deli - 0.4 miles
- Wacky Jac's Burger Shack - 0.6 miles
- Lisa's Pizzeria - 1.2 miles
- Beach Mugs and Glass Bead Shop - 1.3 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.3 miles
- StingWray's Bar and Grill - 1.4 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 1.4 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.6 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 0.7 miles
- Rodanthe Watersports and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.5 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.5 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.6 miles