- As low as $1,695 - $5,995/Week
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 2 BluRay players
- 2 Dishwashers
- 2 Outdoor showers
- 2 Stereo/CD players with upper deck and poolside speakers
- 42" Plasma TV home theater system in great room with surround sound
- 6 Person hot tub
- 8 TVs
- Bed linens (with beds made) provided (no towels)
- Boardwalk to the sound with soundfront beach
- Books, games, DVDs
- Community tennis courts
- Convenient windsports access
- Curbside recycling
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fish cleaning table with water and lights
- Game room with pool table, foosball and 42" Plasma home theater system
- Grill - charcoal
- High chair, port-a-crib
- Ice machine (kitchen)
- Kayak and windsurf board racks
- Klub Koru membership - includes unlimited access to the Avon Fishing Pier and the Fitness Center including yoga and fitness classes
- Pets not permitted
- Playstation 2
- Wet bar with ice machine, full size refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Wireless high speed internet access
About this Property
SOUNDFRONT Rodanthe- Chicamacomico Ct. This home in fresh Mirlo Beach is one of the biggest soundfront homes in the northern villages. It sits on a pristine one acre lot with 115' of direct sound frontage including a sound beach with kiteboarding set-up area. Its unique location adjacent to Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge affords it unobstructed vistas of the National Park, Pamlico Sound, and Atlantic Sea, just a brief walk down a private boardwalk and across the road. With 4,000 additional square feet of wraparound decking and covered porch, there are sensational vistas in every direction. And if you prefer to sit inside, you can marvel at the vistas from the wide great room with wall-to-wall windows, or marvel at the home theater system with 42" Plasma TV and surround sound. Appreciate the sounds of your choice with 2 separate home entertainment systems with BluRay players, one based in the great room and one based in the game room with speakers to the decks and pool area. And speaking of the game room, this complete entertainment area includes a wet bar with ice machine, full size refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave, plus the pool table and foosball. Then there is another home theater system with surround sound and a 42" Plasma TV. A visit to WATERS EDGE will take you to the edge of not wanting your holiday to end.
New for 2017: New high quality Serta beds and new linens in the four master bedrooms. New for 2016: Replaced the carpet with wood in the great room and master bedroom on great room level. New for 2015: All new BluRay players (2 wifi capable), new pots and pans, pool refinished/ plastered, and walkways repaired. New for 2014: New 30" LCD TVs in the bedrooms.
The following items are all available at this unit, even though they are not listed in the advertising individually: Central air/heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, DVD player, Telephone, Outdoor grille, Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans and fish cleaning tables.
Linens: (4 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds, 2 single
About Surf or Sound Realty
What is your kind of vacation? Maybe it is a tranquil day spent laying on the sand beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the surf, a fantastic book and refreshments in the cooler. Or maybe it is a day spent calmly paddling your kayak on the calm waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a tension relieving soak in the spa tub. How about circling chairs under the stars with friends after lively mealtime discussion over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Regardless of whether you envision vacationing in an extravagant beachfront estate, a peaceful soundside refuge, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the right home to accommodate your ideal vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is situated on Hatteras Island, part of the beautiful Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Routinely found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and villages are quiet, family friendly and charming. Since 1978, we have presented weekly premier Hatteras Island accommodations from single family seaside bungalows to expansive oceanfront event homes with a broad range of high end amenities. We make it easy to work an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with a variety of interest-free, adjustable payment plans and a variety of payment methods. We make vacationing straightforward with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving a large number of thrilled Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to seeing you at the beach this year! Contact us for more information about our gorgeous Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Marylin's Deli - 0.5 miles
- Wacky Jac's Burger Shack - 0.6 miles
- Lisa's Pizzeria - 1.2 miles
- Beach Mugs and Glass Bead Shop - 1.3 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.3 miles
- StingWray's Bar and Grill - 1.5 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 1.5 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.6 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 0.7 miles
- Rodanthe Watersports and Campground - 1.2 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 1.3 miles
- Highway 12 Amusements - 1.5 miles
- Rodanthe Fishing Pier - 1.5 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 1.6 miles