Celebrate the origins of America with a fascinating and purely entertaining visit to the Roanoke Island Festival Park. This 25-acre historic site, an easy stroll from the downtown Manteo waterfront, is a popular summer attraction for visitors of all ages. With four distinct attractions that wind through the wooded and grassy regions bordering the Roanoke Sound and Shallowbag Bay, patrons will find acres of history to explore, and plenty of engrossing hands-on exhibits to keep everyone purely entertained.
- As low as $765 - $2,235/Week
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 201-250 Yards to Beach Access
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basketball Goal
- Beach Cart
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrella
- Cable TV
- CD Player
- Central Air/Heat
- Charcoal Grill
- Check-In: Duck
- Community Beach Walkway
- Deck Furniture
- DVD Library
- Free on-site Parking
- Game Table
- High Chair
- Ice Maker
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Shower
- Putting Green
- Saturday Turnover
- Screened Porch
- Sound View
- Surround Sound
- Two Full Size Refrigerators
- Welcome Bag
- Wet Bar
- WiFi Internet Access
About this Property
This very inviting and generously supplied unit includes a ground level rec room with interchangeable gaming table, microwave, sink, TV and slider accessing the outdoor. The bedrooms are located on the ground and mid levels of the unit with TVs in all bedrooms. The Great Room is big dining room & kitchen area. Great Room with Flat screen TV and speakers inside and outdoor on outdoor space to audio system system. The sliders along the east wall in the great room open onto that great outdoor space made of magnificent Trex decking. This is a home for families to come and just easily savor beach. Also for the golf lovers there is a putting green at the home.
Brief walking distance to the beach of only 250 yds. Enormous decks for that morning coffee, or just calming and soaking up the sunshine ,or a nap in the hammock or how about going up higher to the observatory outdoor space for uninterrupted vistas if sea and sound.
Ground Level: Shower, Parking for 5 cars, Laundry Room / Storage, Inside Stairs to Main House, Game Room w/Microwave and Sink, King Bedroom w/TV, 2 Bedrooms w/Twins w/TVs, 1 Full Bath.
Mid Level: King Bedroom w/access to Oceanside Deck w/TV, Queen Master Bedroom w/TV, 1 Full Bath.
Upper Level: Living Room w/Fireplace w/Flat Screen TV, Dining Room, Kitchen, Outdoor spaces.
Upper Level: Observatory Deck.
Beds: 1 Master w/Queen, 2 w/King, 2 w/2 Twins.
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.0 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.2 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.2 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.3 miles
- Duck Pizza Company - 2.3 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 0.6 miles
- Sunset Grille & Raw Bar - 1.4 miles
- Tommy's Natural Foods Market and Wine Shop - 1.7 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 0.6 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.0 miles
- Beach Braids - 2.3 miles
- North Duck Watersports - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 2.0 miles
- Corolla Parasail - 0.7 miles