Waterfront Beer Garden serving up the award-winning beer from the Lost Colony Brewery. Kick back on our deck at one of the dozens of waterside tables. We encourage you to pack your own picnic, order a pizza delivery or bring some take/out food from any of the fantastic restaurant OBX restaurants. Browse our shop filled with brewery t-shirts, sweatshirts, long sleeve sun shirts, and local art. Come get Lost in our veiws!
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Game room
- Gas grill : Private
- Heated pool
- Hot tub : Private
- Jetted tub
- Ocean view
- Pool : Private
- Pool table : Private
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Bathrooms
Absolutely, positively Sunsational. Located on a half-acre cul-de-sac lot, this oceanfront palace is the queen of Kinnakeet Shores. The ground level has a beach boardwalk with a dune deck, a 36-foot pool, a six-person hot tub, a tropical bar, and a cabana bath.
All bedrooms are main bedrooms with granite. The first level features a main bedroom with two twin-over-double bunk beds, a large recreation room, a pool table, granite bar, oak floors, kitchenette, refrigerator, big screen TV, laundry, elevator access, and a full bathroom. The second level has four large main bedrooms (one accessible-friendly) with granite, a media room, surround sound, and a big-screen TV. A curved stairway and elevator will take you to the third-floor main suite with a two-person tub. The full kitchen includes a sub-zero refrigerator. Have fun with a wet bar, a ship's watch with a sitting area and Internet access, tall ceilings, oak floors, columns, marble fireplace, and entertainment center. The upscale dining area opens to a furnished oceanfront deck. This house is so great, it's Sunsational!
THINGS TO KNOW
- The fireplace is unavailable to guests.
- The private pool is open seasonally from April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- This rental is located on floor 3.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 7 vehicles.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 properties and all the best amenities, Vacasa has vacation rentals for every group and budget. Browse our rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and soundfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing the best vacation experience for every group, whether you are a repeat Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first stay. With our top-notch, local team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.
- Dirty Dick's Crab House - 0.2 miles
- Bros Sandwich Shack - 0.2 miles
- La Fogata Mexican Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Chinatown - 0.2 miles
- Gidget's Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Askins Creek Store - 0.6 miles
- Pangea Tavern - 1.1 miles
- Stu's Food Truck - 1.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Canadian Hole - Haulover - 2.3 miles
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse - 4.7 miles
- Club Hatteras at Hatteras Realty - 0.9 miles
- Hatteras Island Boardsports - 1.0 miles
- Avon Fishing Pier - 1.1 miles
- Koru Village Beach Klub - 1.1 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 1.3 miles