Best store on the beach! Everything you need for your vacation. The newest ladies' and girls swimsuits, 20% off every day! Largest selection of beach supplies and the best deals on T-shirts, sweatshirts and mens, ladies, and kids, apparel, swimwear and resort wear. Get all your souvenirs, suntan lotions, beach towels, floats, kites, and more. The only 1 stop shop on the beach.
- As low as $3,035 - $4,999/Week
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5% Repeat Renter Discount
- 51-100 Yards to Beach Access
- Air Conditioning
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Central Air/Heat
- Charcoal Grill
- Check-In: Kitty Hawk
- Community Volleyball
- Corn Hole Game
- Deck Furniture
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Free Community Basketball
- Free Community Playground
- Free on-site Parking
- Gas Grill
- Home Theater
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- K-Club Premier Amenity Program
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- No Pets
- Outdoor Shower
- Picnic Table
- Pool Toys
- Poolside Furniture
- Repeat Renter Discount
- Screened Porch
- Smart TVs
- Sun Decks
- Sunday Turnover
- Welcome Bag
- WiFi Internet Access
About this Property
Welcome to your FOREVER vacation spot! "Makai" is an Oceanside Dream. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, you will experience pure relaxation from the moment you arrive. This home is the perfect mixture of elegance and coziness! It is inviting, spacious, impeccably maintained, and just 100 yards to the closest beach access!
Upon entering you will appreciate the modernized touches, natural lighting and updates throughout. The open concept living, dining and kitchen area provides space to gather all together as a family, without feeling crowded. Off of the living room, you will fall in love with the master bedroom, featuring a king-sized bed and private bath with oversized shower. The top floor also features (2) Queen Bedrooms that share a Full Bath. On the lower level you will find a media room, perfect for movie nights with the family or rainy days. There is a King Bedroom and Bedroom with a Bunk Bed also on this level, and a Full Bath.
Outside, relax on the large deck and catch a tan, soak under the stars in the hot tub, or enjoy a quiet meal from your screened-in porch! You will also find a Private Pool, providing fun for all ages day or night! Feeling competitive? Gather the family for a game of cornhole, while grilling out and enjoying the outdoors. Just a short walk to the closest beach access, this home provides all of the convenience and amenities to create a memorable vacation!
Lower Level: Bedroom w/King, Bedroom w/Bunk Set, Den w/Flat Screen TV, Access to Sun Deck, Hammock Swing, Full Hall Bath, Laundry.
Upper Level: Great Room w/Flat Screen TV w/Sound Bar, (Fireplace Not for Guest Use), Kitchen w/Concrete Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar seats 3, Dining Area seats 8, Master Bedroom w/King, Bedroom w/Queen, Bedroom w/Queen, shared Full Bath, Screened Porch, Access to Deck w/Picnic Table & Hot Tub.
2022 Pool Dates: 4/15 - 10/1
PLEASE NOTE: The fireplace is not available for guest use.
This home is a member of the Southern Shores Civic Association and the membership gives you access to the following:
*All 33 beach access walkways and dune crossovers in Southern Shores.
*The Hillcrest Drive beach parking area. The site has 2 showers, toilets, a gazebo, benches and a viewing platform. Beach and viewing platform are wheelchair accessible. A volleyball court has been constructed at this site, as well.
*Three marinas: North Marina, South Marina & Loblolly Marina. There is a boat launch ramp at the North Marina off South Dogwood Trail, as well as a pavilion for parties and events. We also offer wet and dry slips for SSCA boat owners, as well as kayak storage. (Boat Club membership required)
*Soundview Park on North Dogwood Trail includes a children’s playground, picnic tables, charcoal grill, bocce ball court, horseshoe pit, park benches, a kayak launching platform and a relaxing sandy beach.
* Sunset Platform on North Dogwood Trail includes a seating area overlooking a sandy beach, a great spot for sunset viewings!
* Hillcrest Tennis Courts (at Hillcrest Drive near Sea Oats Trail). (Requires Tennis Club Membership)
* Sea Oats Park (corner of Sea Oats and Hickory Trails). Sea Oats Park provides a basketball half court with one hoop, children’s play area, soccer field and picnic tables.
* And many other SSCA natural open green spaces!
Beds: Master w/King, 1 w/King, 2 w/Queen, 1 w/Bunk Set.
- Rundown Cafe - 2.2 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 2.8 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.9 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.9 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.2 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 4.2 miles
- Black Pelican - 4.7 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 4.9 miles
- Gray's - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.2 miles
- Gray's - 3.3 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.5 miles
- Gray's - 4.7 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 2.9 miles
- Growlers To Go Craft Beer - 5.0 miles