Welcome To The Salty Beach By KEES Vacations
The lush green 12th fairway of The Currituck Club golf course provides the backdrop to your stay at The Salty Beach, in the exclusive community of the Hammocks Reserve Collection at The Currituck Club, in Corolla. This is the ideal home for a relaxing, fun, and exciting vacation stay on the Outer Banks.
The outdoor Tiki Bar is a uniquely appealing gathering spot to take pleasure in good company, beverages, and food. Turn around and just a few feet away enjoy a game of billiards on an authentic Olhausen pool table, with its brilliant burgundy felt playing surface. Down a few steps from the Tiki Bar is the outdoor gas grill, the perfect place for the family grillmaster to work their magic. If it's relaxation you want look no further than the 32 x 16-foot private pool and the 6-person hot tub.
The covered lower deck provides a cooler space to enjoy outdoor company and conversation in the shade. A perfect spot to witness the fun in the sun that your family will surely enjoy.
On the spacious upper deck, you can watch with wonder at the skills of the golfers swinging away on the 12th fairway towards the green. In the morning, simply enjoy a cup of coffee in peace and quiet, while bearing witness to colorful sunrises that are to die for.
- Appliances: Kitchen and garage refrigerators, dishwasher, washer/dryer, wine chiller
- Kitchen Backsplash
- New decorating touches every year
The first level features:
- A King Master Bedroom with TV, relaxing jetted tub, spacious shower, and large closet
- A game room with its pool table, beverage refrigerator, wet bar, and TV
- A laundry area
- A queen master bedroom, the Flamingo Room, with a TV and its own bath and shower
- A third bedroom with two sets of bunk beds, a TV, and its own bath and shower
- Access to the two-car, enclosed garage
The second level features:
- A large living space with a 55-inch flat-screen, smart TV (be sure to bring along your Netflix and other streaming services log-in id and passwords)
- Plenty of seating for you and your company
- Dining area, with seating for 10 at the table and 6 at the bar, and a magnificent view out of the large, back picture window
- Two sliding glass doors lead to the full back deck
- A master bedroom, the Sea Turtle Room, with TV and its own bath and shower
- A king master bedroom with a comfy chair and ottoman, TV, and its own bath and shower
- A half bath is also on the second level just off the living room
- A solid wood wraparound staircase and banisters that lead you to the downstairs
Just in case you want some privacy to catch up on your favorite TV shows, each bedroom in The Salty Beach has cable and WiFi available throughout the house.
Also, on the upper level is the spacious, executive master kitchen with solid wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a double oven, full-size pantry, and black granite countertops that provide plenty of room for all your culinary needs. A 2-zone wine refrigerator keeps your favorite bubbly at just the right temperature.
The Captains Watch features a full array of windows and views that provide irresistible offers of relaxation, ocean views, reading, and pleasant conversation.
If you are a golfer, the illustrious Currituck Club offers a world-class golf course featuring a large all-grass driving range, a putting green, banquet facilities, and numerous other amenities for the whole family to enjoy.
For any culinary needs or a quick run to pick up a needed item, a Harris-Teeter grocery store is conveniently located less than a mile from The Salty Beach. Other nearby spots close by offer OBX souvenirs, beachy items and attire, and exciting sightseeing opportunities during your stay. The famous Wild Horse Adventure Tours is situated right outside the TCC main gate.
Once you have the opportunity to appreciate all that The Salty Beach offers for every member of your family, you will know why you chose this well cared for home in the Reserves of The Currituck Clubs Hammocks Community. We love this house and were sure you will too!
This property has 6 parking spots for guests.
For access to community amenities, guests can pick up wristbands at the tiki bar or at the fitness center office.
Private unheated pools will open on April 16th and close on October 1st. Pools and hot tubs are cleaned weekly and no later than 6 p.m. on check-in day. Vendors are subject to enter backyard to clean the pool and/or spa on scheduled cleaning days.
No on street parking. No campers, trailers, boats, or other recreational vehicles may be parked in the community. Fishing in the golf course ponds is prohibited.
Check-In begins at 4pm Your keyless entry code will begin granting access at this time.
Check-Out is 10am