About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
This home will have you singing the praises of the serenity of the soundside lifestyle with cul-de-sac location and easy access to the gorgeous beaches of Corolla. The adults can gather in the spacious upstairs great room while the kids hang out in the game room or hit the pool. It's an easy walk to the community soundside pier for crabbing, fishing or to watch the sun melt into the Currituck Sound. Community amenities also include a large outdoor pool, playground, basketball and tennis courts so you can get to know your neighbors. A short drive to Whalehead Beach finds oceanside parking with beach walkways to access one of the prettiest beaches on the east coast. The home is close to shopping, restaurants and grocery. Family Tides will provide a comfortable and relaxing beach vacation for the whole family.
Ground Level: Game Room with a full-size fridge, wet bar, 55-inch smart TV, and double sleeper sofa. The Game Room has access to the outside pool area with an alarm sliding glass door, hot tub, and outdoor shower. Bunk Bedroom includes Double Bunk Beds with trundle (Full over Full bunk bed with pull-out single trundle bed) and a single sleeper sofa. Also includes 32-inch smart TV and a semi-private bath (tiled shower with glass door). The ground level offers an enclosed garage area for storing your beach gear.
Mid Level: King primary suite includes a 42-inch smart TV, private bath with double vanities (walk-in tile shower with bench and glass door), and access to deck. bedroom includes 42-inch smart TV and semi-private bath (Tub Shower). Queen bedroom includes a 42-inch smart TV, a semi-private bath (tiled shower with glass door), and access to the deck. Laundry Room with full-size washer/dryer.
Top Level: Spacious Great Room includes Electric Fireplace, 65-inch smart TV, and exterior deck access. The fully equipped kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a large island with seating for 3, a dining table with seating for 10, custom cabinets, and a large pantry for all your food items. For your convenience, there is a half bath located between the mid and top floor off the landing.
Amenities: Private Heated Pool; Hot Tub, Game Room w/ Board Games, Beach Chairs, Cable for All 6 TVs, Internet, Bose Speaker, 2 Full-Size Refrigerators, Keurig, Nespresso Original, Electric Fireplace (Year Round), Gas Grill. Beach Access: 1,100 Yards. The pool can be heated for $60 per night during May, June, and September.
Outside Pool, Wading Pool, Kid’s playroom, 4 Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Fitness Center, Play Ground, and Multi-Use Trail for Biking/Walking.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Fireplaces are available from November 1st through April 1st.
- For January and February bookings, please contact Vacasa to ensure the hot tub is available.
- The pool is open from the end of April through mid-October. Dates are subject to change.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: Parking available on-site. NOTE: Private garage not available for guest parking.
- Security camera details: Active surveillance cameras are located outside of the home and will be turned off during your stay.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD30 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.