- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Charcoal Grill
- Community Pool
- Early Check-In Available
- No Pets Allowed
- Outside Shower
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Sunday Arrival
- Wood Burning Fireplace
About this Property3314 S Virginia Dare Trail, Unit G, Nags Head, NC 27959 | MP 11.5
Located at milepost eleven and a half, Unit G of Atlantic Crest has convenient beach access at Bainbridge Street. Fishing at the Nags Head Pier is right across the beach road (Virginia Dare Trail) and Jockey's Ridge is close enough to relish the sunsets every nighttime of your stay. Guests can sample the offerings of multiple close by eateries, including Lucky 12, Tortuga's Lie and the Pier House Restaurant. The Brew Thru and Austin Fish Company are just down the street, so you might never have to get in your car all week! All this plus the association swimming pool shared by just eight units. Distance to beach access: Approximately 158 yards.
Linens: Two Queens, one Pyramid Bunk, one Queen Sleeper Couch.
Conveniences Include: Central Heat and Air, Microwave, Dishwasher, Telephone, Washer and Dryer, four HDTVs, Blu-Ray DVD Player, DVD Player, Wireless Internet, Jacuzzi Tub, Outside Shower, Fireplace, Furnished Deck, Ceiling Fan, Wet Bar, Charcoal Grille.
Ground Level: Covered parking, storage and outdoor shower.
Level 1: Queen master bedroom with Jacuzzi, TV/DVD player, Queen bedroom, TV, bedroom with Pyramid Bunk, TV, full bath.
Level 2: Living area with Queen Sleeper Couch, HDTV/Blu-Ray DVD player, dining area, kitchen, half bath.
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 1.0 miles
- Pigman's Bar-B-Que - 1.9 miles
- American Pie - 2.0 miles
- Miller's Seafood and Steakhouse - 2.0 miles
- Fuji Japanese Steakhouse - 2.4 miles
- Darrell's 2 Restaurant Nags Head - 2.7 miles
- Rooster's Southern Kitchen - 2.7 miles
- Thai Room - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 1.7 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 2.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf - 4.3 miles
- Miller's Waterfront Restaurant - 4.4 miles
- Roanoke Island Festival Park - 4.7 miles