- As low as $1,500 - $5,300/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Charcoal Grill
- Dog Friendly
- Elan Rewards Program
- High Chair
- Hometown Hero
- Linens provided
- New Home to the Program
- Outside Shower
- Partial Week Stays
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Sunday Arrival
About this Property138 Martin Lane, Duck NC 27949
This dazzling handsome Oceanfront Outer Banks bungalow in the relaxing Sanderling neighborhood of remarkable Duck Village is ideal for a peaceful getaway. Watch the dolphins cruising by from the generous east outdoor space and appreciate the 180 view of the sea and dunes.
Sip your favorite libation as you adore watching the sunset over the sound from the western sunset outdoor space. A screened in porch off the kitchen offers a shaded place to relish 'al fresca' dining.
If you are a nature lover, you'll adore Blues Run. Dog owners will be delighted with an attractively landscaped side yard. The Town of Duck accepts well-behaved dogs off a leash on the beach under owner supervision; other towns do not.
The interior of the home is casual and classy. The great room is light and airy, graced with an open beamed cathedral ceiling and walls of windows to take in the vistas.
The Sanderling Inn with eateries and spa is a 10 min. walk up the beach. Community pool is available complimentary of charge. Sanderling Tennis Courts are available for $25/hr. Extra comforts: DVD library, books & games.
Conveniences: 55-inch HD TV with voluminous cable channels and DVR, Blu-Ray DVD player, Community Pool, Community Tennis w/Fee, Crib, Grille-Charcoal BBQ, High Chair, Wi-Fi, Ice Machine, Linens & Towels Supplied, Military Discount, Non-Smoking, Off-Season Advance Partials, Outdoor Shower, Unlimited Long Distance.
Level 1: Carport.
Level 2: Master Bedroom (Queen) with TV & outdoor space access; Master Bedroom (2 Bunk beds) with TV; Bedroom (King) with TV, outdoor space access and semi-private bath; Bedroom (2 Twins) with TV; laundry.
Level 3: Great room with TV & sea vistas; dining area with seating for 10; kitchen with breakfast bar and seating for 6; half bath; screened porch.
- The Paper Canoe - 0.3 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 2.3 miles
- Tommy's Natural Foods Market and Wine Shop - 3.4 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.7 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.9 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 4.1 miles
- The Blue Point - 3.4 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 3.9 miles
- Corolla Parasail - 1.0 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.7 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 3.9 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 4.0 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 4.4 miles
- Corolla Wild Horse Fund - 4.5 miles