Kitty Hawk Kites has been Teaching the World to Fly since 1974 and is home to the world’s largest hang gliding school. As the Outer Banks leader in quality outdoor recreation and adventure, Kitty Hawk Kites offers more than 30 activities to choose from, so get out that pen and start crossing things off your OBX bucket list today! Visit KittyHawk.com or call 1.877.FLY.THIS to book your Kitty Hawk Kites adventure today.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Beach access
- Blu-Ray player
- Board games
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Game room
- Gaming system
- Heated pool
- Hot tub : Private
- Ocean view
- Pool : Private
- Saltwater pool
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Ready to entertain the whole family, Beach GEM is more than your average coastal home. Boasting three wonderful decks boasting water views, a private sparkling pool, and a private hot tub to soak in after full days of sunshine, you will have no shortage of activities right at your fingertips. Wake up each morning and plan a full day of fun while sipping a cup of coffee in the salty air. The culinary-inclined guests will be in paradise, as the full kitchen has everything needed to whip up anything from a poolside snack to a gourmet dinner. The lower floor will be the hub for entertaining and gathering with loved ones, as the living room, kitchen, and access to the lower deck await. Not to mention, this level has three bedrooms when guests want a bit of privacy. Head upstairs and you will find another living area complete with a flatscreen TV, three sofas, access to the second scenic deck, and the last bedroom. When you really want to spoil yourself, make your way up to the rooftop terrace and soak up the pinks, purples, and oranges of the sunset each night. You won't have to worry about bad weather or rainy days either with the brand new arcade boasting Big Buck Hunter, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat, and PacMan! Don't wait too long, as this gem won't last long!
Nearby Services and Dining Options
Cafe within 2.0 miles. Casual dining within 1 mile. Dine-in restaurant within 1 mile. Gas station within 4.0 miles.
Places to Visit During Your Stay
|Attraction||Distance From Home|
|Pea Island Art Gallery||1.4 Miles|
|Salvo Day Use Area||2.5 Miles|
|Rodanthe Pier Place||2.7 Miles|
|Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station Historic Site||3.2 Miles|
|Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge||11.7 Miles|
|Hwy 12 Amusements||2.4 Miles|
Things to Know
This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
For 2022, the pool will be open April 9th to October 14th. It will otherwise be unavailable for guest use.
- 2 dogs welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- Parking notes: 3 cars can park in the driveway.
- Guest entry instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires a unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
- 1 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD60 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.6 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.9 miles
- Dairy Queen - 1.4 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 1.4 miles
- Good Winds Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Taqueria Las Ahumaderas - 2.2 miles
- Beads & Beans OBX - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.1 miles
- Chicamacomico Life-Saving Station - 2.9 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 0.3 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 0.6 miles
- Hatteras Watersports - 0.7 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.9 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 2.1 miles