Located at the beautiful Inn at Corolla Light, North Beach Watersports is Family-Owned and Operated by Retired Coast Guard Licensed Master Captains. We provide a mix of excitement and scenery. Your mind will be capitivated by the beauty that surrounds.
- As low as $1,395 - $6,395/Week
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 1 BluRay player, 6 DVD players
- 11 TVs
- 2 Dishwashers (kitchen)
- 2 Game rooms - 1 with pool table, 1 with foosball table, seating area, TV and wet bar
- 2 Ovens (kitchen)
- 2 Refrigerators (kitchen)
- 2 Stereo/CD players
- 2 Washers/Dryers
- 2 Wet bars - 1 with ice machine, 1 with full-size refrigerator, ice machine, and microwave
- 6 Person hot tub
- Community boat ramp and sound access
- Electronic keyless door lock
- Fireplace - gas log
- Full linens (with beds made) and Towels provided May 22 - September 3, 2021. Additional linens and towels available for rent.
- Grill - charcoal
- Home theater system with surround sound (great room)
- Media room with home theater system with surround sound
- Outdoor shower
- Pets not permitted
- Wedding and special event features (approval required - call for details and costs)
- Wireless high-speed internet access
About this Property
SOUNDFRONT Salvo- Otter Way Looking for the ultimate waterfront holiday home? Big at 5,220 sq. ft. BAYWATCH delivers with soundfront vistas, fresh decor, and golden sunsets. Spend dreamy days and nights peaceful by the private pool with waterfall, hot tub, and outdoor shower. There is access from the outdoor space to a full bath with roll-in shower shared with the king bedroom just inside, and a queen master close by. All bedrooms feature blissful, dazzling island furnishings and TV/DVD, and a set of washer/dryers on each of the two bedroom levels. Fun is waiting for you in the first level recreation areas including a cavernous game room with foosball table, sizable TV, DVD and wet bar with refrigerator, microwave and ice machine, located next to the game room with pool table and TV. On the second level there are 4 master bedrooms (2 with kings, 1 with pyramid bunk w/trundle and 1 with 2 singles) and office nook with desk and internet access. After a day of fun in the sun, head to the media room with LCD TV with home theater system, BluRay player and wet bar with ice machine. Upstairs, find the extravagant king master suite with walk-in closet and outdoor space access. The beautiful great room has vaulted ceilings and wall to wall windows including spectacular sound vistas. Get calming with high-end island furnishings, gas log fireplace and home theater system with huge screen TV, DVD, CD, and audio system. The bespoke tiled delightful kitchen includes 2 sizable fridges, 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, enormous center island and bar seating. The dining area offers the ideal place to appreciate culinary delights with spectacular sound vistas and sunsets. For a dreamy soundfront holiday, set your sights on BAYWATCH!
New for 2020: New bedspreads throughout. The couch in the media room will be replaced with a sectional queen size sleeper couch. The foosball game room will have new chairs.
The following items are available at all Surf or Sound Realty units, even though they are not listed individually: Central Air/Heat, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, TV, Telephone, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Outdoor Grille, and Sundeck. Many homes also have ceiling fans located throughout the home and fish cleaning tables.
Beds: (6 masters) 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen, 1 pyramid bunk with trundle, 2 single (could be configured as a king), 1 couch bed (media room)
About Surf or Sound Realty
What's your ideal vacation? Perhaps it is a calming day spent sprawled out on the sand beneath a shady umbrella with the sound of the waves, a good novel and adult beverages in the cooler. Or, maybe it is a day spent serenely paddling your kayak on the relaxing waters of the Pamlico Sound followed by a soothing soak in the jacuzzi. How about circling chairs under the stars with best friends after interesting mealtime conversation over fresh, local seafood prepared in a gourmet kitchen?
Whether you visualize vacationing in an extravagant beach front estate, a peaceful soundside getaway, or somewhere in between, Surf or Sound Realty has the ideal home to accommodate your kind of vacation.
Surf or Sound Realty is located on Hatteras Island, part of the dazzling Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Frequently found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and villages are tranquil, family friendly and picturesque. Since 1978, we have featured weekly premier Hatteras Island rentals from single family beach cottages to large event homes with a wide selection of high end amenities. We make it easy to work an Outer Banks vacation into your price range with several interest-free, adjustable payment plans and multiple payment methods. We make vacationing straightforward with options like keyless entry and early check-in.
Serving several thousand ecstatic Outer Banks vacationers every year, we look forward to seeing you at the beach this year! Contact us for more information about our beautiful Hatteras Island Vacation Rentals on the absolute best beaches of the Outer Banks, NC today!
- Waves Market & Deli - 0.6 miles
- Frank's OBX Dog House - 0.6 miles
- Down Under Restaurant - 0.6 miles
- Watermen's Bar & Grill - 0.9 miles
- Village Conery - 0.9 miles
- Top Dog Cafe - 1.3 miles
- Dairy Queen - 1.4 miles
- Atlantic Coast Cafe - 1.4 miles
- Moneysworth Rentals - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.0 miles
- Duck Village Outfitters - 0.2 miles
- Hatteras Watersports - 0.6 miles
- Real Watersports, Inc - 0.9 miles
- Cape Hatteras KOA - 1.5 miles
- Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Campground - 2.0 miles