The Chicamacomico Lifesaving Station is one of Rodanthe's greatest treasures. This historical lifesaving station has been a popular attraction for Hatteras Island visitors for decades, and stands on the very edge of the small town of Rodanthe. Over the years, this station has been battered by hurricanes, ocean and soundside flooding, and ferocious gusts of winds, and yet it is still standing, and serves as a proud reminder of Hatteras Island and the Outer Banks' rich lifesaving history.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- Basketball court : Private
- Beach chairs
- Central AC
- DVD player
- Enclosed yard
- Foosball table
- Game room
- Gas fireplace
- Gas grill : Private
- Golf nearby
- High chair
- Hot tub : Private
- Indoor pool
- Jetted tub
- Ocean view
- Pool : Private
- Pool table : Private
- Tennis court : Shared
- Washer/dryer : Private
- Water view
- Wireless router
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
Discover the ultimate family vacation in this amazing oceanfront home. Bright spaces give way to seaside vistas with expansive glass overlooking the ocean from the great room. Striking décor encourages guests to take a break from the ordinary, relax and have some fun. Enjoy salty breezes from the expansive multi-level sunken decks or bask in the sun by the outdoor pool or on the beach. Relax later in the soothing hot tub; the perfect place to capture the starlit Corolla skies.
Enjoy the convenience of a private, lighted walkway to the beach, and the stunning ocean views from the two top levels. Plus, 'Avra's' indoor pool is available for heating in the spring and fall, so there’s no reason to leave your swimsuit at home in the cooler months. Located in austere Buck Island, a gated community with sidewalks, tennis and basketball courts and community pool, this home is an ideal vacation venue.
Ground Level: bedroom with TV and semi-private bath, Bedroom with Two Triple Bunks (six singles). Full hall bath, rec room with Foosball, TV and wet bar with mini fridge and seating for 6, heated indoor pool room; den with pool table, TV and full size fridge, half bath, double laundry, full patio with gas grill, outdoor shower, outdoor fish sink, large fenced pool with concrete decking and loungers.
Mid Level: Entrance foyer, study with phone and printer, primary bedroom with TV and deck access, Queen primary bedroom with deck access, bedroom with semi-private bath, TV and deck access, Queen Bedroom with TV, hot tub on covered deck.
Top Level: primary bedroom with TV, whirlpool tub and deck access, living room with TV and gas fireplace, kitchen with Viking gas oven and range/hood, dual dishwashers, pantry, kitchen island with seating for two, breakfast bar seating for 4, dining area for 12, half bath.
Amenities: Heated 26' x 13' Indoor Pool, Private 30' x 13' Outdoor Pool Unheated, Hot Tub, Gas Fireplace, Gas Grill, High Chair, 2 Full Size Refrigerators, Dual Washer/Dryer, Outside Bathroom, outdoor shower, Pack'n Play, Pool Alarm, Rec Room, Whirlpool Tub. Beach Access: Walkway to the beach.
Community Amenities: Pool & Tennis Access
THINGS TO KNOW
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- Fireplaces are available from November 1 through April 1.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- The pool is open from the end of April through mid-October.
- For January and February bookings, please contact Vacasa to ensure the hot tub is available.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: There is free parking available for 5 vehicles.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With 900+ vacation homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every group and budget. Browse all rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and oceanfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for every group, whether you are a repeat visitor of the Outer Banks, or looking to plan your first trip. With our professional, local team, customer-centric support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we can help every step of the way.
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 0.3 miles
- Sundogs - 0.4 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 0.5 miles
- Mike Dianna's Grill Room - 0.6 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 1.7 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 1.7 miles
- Low Tide Bar & Grill - 3.4 miles
- Oishii Poke Sushi - 0.3 miles
- Miss Kitty's Old Time Photos & Gifts - 0.5 miles
- Bob's Wild Horse Adventure Tours - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Corolla Raceway - 0.5 miles
- Wild Horse Adventure Tours - 1.8 miles