- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Linens provided
- Non Smoking
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
About this Property
“Another Day of Sea-Renity” is a radiant and cavernous Outer Banks holiday rental home located in the acclaimed Southern Shores community. A convenient, brief walk to the beach will have your family spending many hours in the sun and sand! Not up for the beach?...spend time splashing away at the home’s private 16 x 32 swimming pool or soak the evening away in the hot tub. The open/covered decks will be ideal for outdoor recreation and dining. You will wake up each day excited to spend “Another Day of Sea-Renity” on your Outer Banks beach holiday!
Bedroom (with Queen); full bathroom; recreation room with pool table; access to the 16 x 32 private pool and hot tub; modest, shaded under home area; enclosed outdoor shower; under home parking area for 1 car; dry entry.
3 bedrooms (master bedroom with King and outdoor space access; 1 with Queen with Futon and outdoor space access; 1 with Pyramid bunk and Twin); full hall bathroom.
Master bedroom (with King, with full bath); great room with many windows and access to covered decking; huge kitchen area with modest breakfast bar with seating for two; dining area for 10; modest den area; powder room.
“Another Day of Sea-Renity” is located in the town of Southern Shores; centrally located on the Outer Banks. A brief ride to the Town of Duck will have you walking along the soundside boardwalk where you can relish the beautiful sunset vistas, the many local stores and impressive eateries.
- Rundown Cafe - 2.2 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.7 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.8 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.8 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 3.1 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 4.2 miles
- Black Pelican - 4.7 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 4.9 miles
- Beach Braids - 2.7 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.2 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.5 miles
- Duck Woods Country Club - 1.3 miles
- Whalebone Welcome Center - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Pier - 2.1 miles