About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
Nice and easy, does it! An Ocean State of Mind is aptly named because the house is situated only 75 yards from the beach walkway and is decorated in a nautical theme. This is the ideal place to relax, rekindle and refresh with your family and friends. The private saltwater pool is in the backyard and gated from the house, while a private hot tub is on the pool deck. You will love the convenience of the new pool house with an outdoor kitchen and poolside bathroom. Under the house, you will find a storage area.
On the top floor, you will enter an open great room with a TV with a DVD player and surround sound. A cupola provides additional lighting throughout. The kitchen is well-equipped, so you can prepare gourmet meals, and there is seating at the dining table, bistro set, and kitchen bar.
Two bedrooms have deck access, and three have TVs with DVD players.
You can pack light knowing that a convenient washer/dryer is provided. Additional perks include complimentary WiFi and a gas grill. Baby-friendly items such as a Pack 'n Play, a porta-crib, a high chair, and children's books and games are provided.
THINGS TO KNOW
- This home does not have any ground-floor bedrooms.
- The pool is open from the end of April through mid-October; it is unheated.
- For January and February bookings, please contact Vacasa to ensure the hot tub is available.
- You will be required to sign an additional lease agreement upon making a booking which will be sent to your email. You will not be able to check in until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- This property is managed by Vacasa North Carolina LLC.
- No pets are allowed at this vacation rental.
- Parking notes: Parking available on-site.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
More about Vacasa Vacation Homes
With over 900 vacation homes and all the best amenities, Vacasa has rental homes for every group. Browse all rental properties, including pet-friendly homes, homes with pools, and oceanfront rentals. Our team is dedicated to providing a premier vacation experience for everyone, whether you are a multi-generation Outer Banks vacationer, or looking to plan your first stay. With our professional, local caretaking team, central support staff, and 24/7 customer service, we’ll be there every step of the way.