- As low as $1,200 - $6,800/Week
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Dog Friendly
- Elan Rewards Program
- Gas Fireplace
- Gas Grill
- High Chair
- Hometown Hero
- Hot Tub
- Linens provided
- New Home to the Program
- Outside Shower
- Pack-n-Play || Travel Crib
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Theatre Room
About this Property1344 Duck Road, Duck, NC 27949
A Sound View is the choice view to watch famed Outer Banks sunsets after an exhausting day of holiday fun! The backyard will make you feel as casual as possible with your own private sound beach and monumental private pool! This home has the appreciation of only being about 2 miles from Duck in town.
You will adore the den set up as a theatre room or the library and office area with the game table on any rainy days, or just when a break is needed from all of the outdoor fun you’ll have! You will also have a foosball table, ping pong table and a pool table to keep everybody entertained! The sizable up to date kitchen will sure make the cooks of the family thrilled, and seating for 16 between two tables. This gorgeous sound front home in Duck will make your holiday dreams come true!
Conveniences: B-ball Goal, Cable TV, Elevator, Gas Fireplace, Foosball Table, Gas Fireplace, Gas Grille, Gated Pool, WiFi, Hot Tub, Ice Machine, Linens and Towels Supplied, Military Discount, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Shower, Pack-n-Play, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Port-a-Crib, Pre-Reservation Program, Private Pool, Rec Room, Theatre Room, Whirlpool Tub
Level 1: Garage, Powder Room accessible from Private Pool.
Level 2: Master Bedroom (Queen) with TV & outdoor space access; Bedroom (Queen) with TV & outdoor space access; Bedroom (Queen) with TV & outdoor space access; Bedroom (2BS) with TV; Bedroom (King) with TV, semi-private bath; laundry room; Den with 65” plasma screen TV and wet bar with granite counters, under-counter ice maker and mini-refrigerator; Library with TV, Poker table for 8, desk with internet and outdoor space access.
Level 3: Master Bedroom (King) with stone fireplace, TV/DVD, outdoor space access to Hot Tub, enormous tile shower and whirlpool tub; Striking open Great Room (DSS) with windows facing the sound, Granite gas fireplace, Sony Flat Screen TV, audio system system; formal dining room with seating for 12 also with full sound view; Huge delightful kitchen with double wall oven, granite counters all over, cooktop on counter, frig, wet bar with under-counter ice maker; Separate kitchen eating area with table and 4-6 chairs; Half bath; elevated sitting area off of living area.
- The Village Table & Tavern - 0.3 miles
- Tommy's Natural Foods Market and Wine Shop - 1.5 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 1.7 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.0 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.1 miles
- The Paper Canoe - 2.1 miles
- The Blue Point - 1.5 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 2.0 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 0.3 miles
- Corolla Parasail - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 2.0 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 2.1 miles
- North Duck Watersports - 0.9 miles
- Coastal Kayak Touring Company - 1.5 miles