With a laid-back, get-away-from-it-all ethos, Hotel Manteo captures the historical significance of Roanoke Island and the small-town charm of downtown Manteo in a lifestyle-driven experience that goes far beyond that of the traditional beach town hotel. Rooted in Manteo’s rich history and the coastal Carolina way of life, Hotel Manteo offers an immersive stay, warm and friendly hospitality, and access to the very best of the Outer Banks. It’s time to unwind, and to let go.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Central heat & A/C
- Coffee maker, toaster
- Community Pool
- Dogs Allowed
- Fireplaces, if available for tenant use, are available 10/15-4/15.
- Hot Tub
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware
- Private Pools, if provided at property, are available late April through early October, unless otherwise specified in the property description
- Refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Screened Porch
- Screened porches, if provided at the property, may not be screened during winter months
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A Sign of the Seahorse is located on top of a high dune on a quiet cul-de-sac. Distant ocean and sound water views are yours from the top wraparound decks. Relax in privacy in the hot tub or hammock on the shaded decks. Step out of any bedroom to your personal deck.
Community recreation is mere steps away with pool, tennis with lined pickle ball, and direct beach access. Walk to the covered soundside pier to put in our kayaks or bring your SUP or windsurfer. Or just relax and bird watch. Here, you can use our fishing rod or crabbing equipment-always fun for all ages. Don't miss the unforgettable sunsets. Designated parking at beach and sound make it easy.
Walk or bike to the village of Duck in minutes. Here you will find a variety of shops and restaurants. Follow any of the brown signs onto the boardwalk as you enjoy a unique strolling experience. The boardwalk weaves its way through the entire village, along the shops and over the marshes with plenty of shade and lovely stopping places to sit and take in the expansive water views. Local musicians often set up along the boardwalk and shops stay open late. Stop at the Duck Town Park with a host of amenities and programs for kids and adults.
Dry entry, shaded dog pen, fish cleaning sink and table, covered carport and double outdoor shower with attached dressing area. Beach and sport equipment. Charcoal grill beside picnic table. Kayaks on storage racks.
3 bedrooms, all with deck access (1 with King; 1 with Bunk set with single; 1 Single with Trundle); sitting area with TV/DVD player and a double sleep sofa; full hall bath; hot tub, hammock and built-in benches on decks; laundry; separate A/C unit for this floor.
Bedroom (with Queen, bath with double whirlpool tub); living area, Smart TV/Blu-ray/DVD player; dining area; fully equipped kitchen; deck with outdoor furniture; screened porch; separate A/C unit for this floor.
About Southern Shores Realty
Southern Shores Realty represents more than 700 Outer Banks vacation homes from Corolla to S. Nags Head. We've been an Outer Banks tradition since 1947, providing groups like yours with happy memories that last a lifetime.
Search our extensive selection of Outer Banks vacation properties, choose your favorite, and book online!
Our OBX rental homes selection includes: oceanfront rentals, soundfront rental homes, pet friendly vacation homes, numerous friday-friday rentals and more! From quaint beach to large event homes, we have the perfect rental homes for everyone and every budget.
Can't stay a full week? Check out our selection of rentals that allow Mini-Vacations.
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 0.6 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 0.8 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 0.8 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 1.1 miles
- Rundown Cafe - 4.3 miles
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 0.6 miles
- Aloha Poke Grill - 4.2 miles
- ZoomAround Street Legal Golf Cart Rentals - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.1 miles
- Nor'Banks Sailing & Watersports - 2.4 miles
- Duck Corolla Parasail - 3.6 miles
- OB-Xscape Rooms - 4.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 4.9 miles
- Duck Town Park & Boardwalk - 0.8 miles