- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Linens provided
- Non Smoking
About this Property
“A Little R & R” will be had by all in this freshly remodeled, new and inviting home only two tons from the sea! Create fabulous memories and fun-filled days on the beach while at this home located on a peaceful, residential street in the Town of Southern Shores. Prepare a meal in the voluminous kitchen with gorgeous, bespoke-made island and dining table; curl up on the appealing living room furnishings with a rent, or spend the evening in the home’s private hot tub to relax and relax from your day of excitement!
4 bedrooms (2 with King both with Intelligent TVs, 1 with Queen with Intelligent TV, 1 with Pyramid bunk with Intelligent TV); 2 entirely referbished “Jack-N-Jill” bathrooms with tub and shower are located in between each bedroom; laundry closet with washer and dryer; enclosed outdoor shower; sun and covered outdoor space; hot tub; carport.
Open and huge kitchen and dining area with modernized kitchen and new appliances; bespoke-made island and dining table; family room with TV, wet bar and powder room.
“A Little R & R” is located in the town of Southern Shores, centrally located on the Outer Banks. A brief ride to the Town of Duck will have you walking along the soundside boardwalk where you can appreciate the charming sunset vistas, the many local stores and amazing eateries.
- Scarborough Lane Shoppes - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Provisions Oyster Bar and Wine Bar Cafe' - 2.3 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.4 miles
- Rundown Cafe - 2.6 miles
- Donutz on a Stick - 2.7 miles
- Tommy's Natural Foods Market and Wine Shop - 2.9 miles
- The Village Table & Tavern - 4.0 miles
- Jimmy's Seafood Buffet - 4.6 miles
- Just for the Beach Rentals - 2.3 miles
- Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 2.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.8 miles
- Norâ€™Banks Sailing & Watersports - 4.0 miles
- The Pointe Golf Club - 4.8 miles
- Beach Braids - 2.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Cycle / Duck Cycle Company - 2.6 miles