Just for the Beach Rentals (not to be confused with the similarly-named "Just for the Beach") offers rentals to accommodate your stay. Equipment includes linens, baby gates, cribs, monitors, seats, joggers, bikes, kayaks, skim boards, surf boards, and SUP. Free delivery is available with a modest rental order, from Corolla to Nags Head (not including 4x4 areas). Just for the Beach offers two convenient locations in Corolla and Kill Devil Hills.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Basketball Goal
- C/AC & Heat
- Ceiling Fans
- Charcoal Grill
- Covered Deck
- DVD Player
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower
- Extra Nights (Yes)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Keyless (Yes)
- No Smoking or Vaping Allowed
- Ocean Views
- One Master Suite
- Optional Bed Linen Rental
- Optional Towel Rental
- Parking Spaces (6)
- Partials Allowed (No)
- Pool Table
- Private Driveway
- Private Pool
- Rec. Room
- Screen Porch
- Semi-Oceanfront / Fronts Beach Rd
- Sun Deck
- Swing Set
- Wet Bar
- Wireless Internet
About this Property
- Dare to Sea is the place to be! Thoughtfully designed & tastefully equipped, this beach cottage is sure to be a favorite for your Outer Banks Family Vacation. Your crew is sure to enjoy the Private Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, & Rec. Room w/Pool Table. The hardwood floors in the main Living Area, as well as accents of natural wood throughout give this vacation home a wonderful, comfortable feel. Convenient Public Beach Access is only 495 feet away at Clark Street. Nearby, restaurants like the Thai Room, Jack's Browns Burger Joint, & George's Seafood are open year-round & are favorites of the locals! Kill Devil Hills has many attractions & activities sure to keep everyone entertained. This is a vacation home that is sure to bring you many memories of a fantastic vacation.
Ground Level: Parking for 6 Cars Plus Boat, Covered Entry, Rec. Room w/Pool Table, Refrigerator, Bedroom w/Duo Bunk & TV, Full Bath, Laundry Area, Access to Patio Area, Private Swimming Pool (14x25), Basketball Goal, Large Backyard, & Charcoal Grill.
Mid Level: 3 Bedrooms (Master w/King, TV, & Full Bath w/Jacuzzi Tub, 1 w/2 Bunk Sets, PlayStation, & TV, & 1 w/King & TV), Full Bath, & Covered Deck w/Hot Tub.
Top Level: Living/Dining/Kitchen Area, Premium Digital Cable in Living Room w/65 Inch TV, Bedroom w/King, TV, DVD, & Full Hall Bath w/Jacuzzi Tub, Screen Porch w/Deck Furniture, & Sun Deck w/Deck Furniture.
Features include: C/AC & Heat, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Keurig, 7 TVs, DVD, Stereo w/CD, Wireless Internet, Kid's Games & Videos, 6 Ceiling Fans, & Pool & Deck Furniture. No Pets. This is a Non-Smoking Unit.
About Joe Lamb Jr. and Associates
Since 1968, our family owned and operated company has offered families exactly like yours a broad collection of OBX vacation rentals in beach communities and towns of Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head and South Nags Head. We invite you to check out our stunning photos, thorough property descriptions including amenity lists and maps. Make the selection that best suits your family's needs, and you'll see why our guests consider us a part of their family.
We are honored to have earned the 2016 Small Business of the Year award awarded by the Outer Banks Chamber of Commerce. We have grown larger and succeed as a result of the amazing reinforcement and encouragement from our Outer Banks community. Our aim is to provide you with the best vacation experience possible. By offering our understanding and expertise of this vastly changing market and the Outer Banks we want to turn your family’s holiday into a memorable family tradition.
Save money in Fall. - For several reasons fall is a unique time to visit the Outer Banks. Because days (and water) remain warm but evenings are cool, it's like getting two seasons in one vacation. Ocean treasures such as shells and sea glass are abundant making them easier to find. The sea changes daily. It's actions and hue change with the winds and you can see the many personalities of the Ocean while here. The happiness of the anglers lining the piers and beaches is palpable. The drum are running and a way of life, a tradition, returns to the Outer Banks.
> We have a full service Real Estate Sales Department. We can answer all of your questions and help make the experience fun.
- Thai Room - 0.1 miles
- Pigman's Bar-B-Que - 0.8 miles
- Poke Box - 1.5 miles
- Cookshak Fried Chicken - 1.8 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 1.8 miles
- Jolly Roger - 2.1 miles
- Awful Arthur's Oyster Bar - 2.6 miles
- Henry's Restaurant - 3.6 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf - 1.6 miles
- Jolly Roger - 2.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.4 miles
- Paradise Fun Park - 3.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 3.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.9 miles
- Turf's Up OBX - 4.0 miles
- Gray's - 4.4 miles